Feral Cat Bath Bomb
Inspired by Gypsy, our feral cat. 20% of sales of our feral cat bath bombs will be donated to the Texas Coalition for Animal Protection.
- Handcrafted and Hand Painted Bath Bombs
- Choose from specifc colors or have one personalized to your feral cat
- Standard designs will vary.
- Hand painting these adorable bath bombs takes between 30 minutes to 1 hour depending on the level of detail.
- Scented in Lavender Essential Oil
- Paraben and Phthalate Free
- Cruelty-Free. Just ask Lucie!
- Each bath bomb weighs approximately 6 oz. Weights may vary.
- Our cat bath bombs are made-to-order and have a 2 week turnaround time.
- Your computer/mobile screen image color may differ from the actual bath bomb color.
- If choosing a custom design based on a picture, please email the picture to email@example.com after purchase.
- 20% of sales of our feral cat bath bombs will be donated to the Texas Coalition for Animal Protection.
Use: Gently place your bath bomb on top of a full tub of warm bath water. Only use bath bomb in a clean tub to avoid soap residue discoloration. Rinse tub thoroughly after use.
Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Kaolin Clay, Buttermilk Powder, Sweet Almond Oil, Polysorbate 80, Phthalate Free Fragrance Oil, Distilled Water, FD&C Blue 1, FD&C Yellow 5, D&C Red 28, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Micas, Isopropyl Alcohol.
DO NOT INGEST. Warning: Contains Nut
Not recommended if you have nut allergies. For external use only. Keep out of eyes and sensitive areas. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Use of this product may cause your bath tub to be slippery. Take every precaution to ensure your safety.
We want you to be tail wagging happy with your purchase! See our returns policy here.