Light Up Unicorn
Light up unicorn bath toy with bubble frosting on a cloud bath bomb.
Magical Process, Warm Heart
- Handcrafted Small Batch Bath Bombs
- Scented in Lavender
- Each bath bomb comes with bubble frosting and one light up unicorn tub toy.
- Cloud bath bomb included colorful embeds
- The final color on the bubble frosting after it lightened is dark pink and not purple.
- To make the most of your bubble frosting, crumble it into a mesh strainer and hold it under running bath water.
- Paraben and Phthalate Free
- Cruelty-Free. Just ask Lucie!
- Each bath bomb weighs between 5.5-6 oz. Weights may vary due to handcrafted nature.
- Your computer/mobile screen image color may differ from the actual bath bomb color.
Use: Fill your bath tub with 1/4 warm water. Remove toy from the top and place in water. Crumble the bubble frosting into a mesh strainer. Gently place your bath bomb in the water. Turn the bath water back on to fill the rest of the tub placing the strainer with bubble frosting under the running water. Only use bath bomb in a clean tub to avoid soap residue discoloration. After your bath, be sure to rinse your bath tub thoroughly.
Bath Bomb Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Kaolin Clay, Buttermilk Powder, Sweet Almond Oil, Polysorbate 80, Phthalate Free Fragrance Oil, Distilled Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, FD&C Blue 1, D&C Red 28, Micas, Isopropyl Alcohol.
Bubble Frosting Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Corn Starch, Potassium bitartrate (Cream of Tartar), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, FD&C Blue 1, D&C Red 28.
DO NOT INGEST. Warning: Contains Nuts
Warning: CHOKING HAZARD Small parts. Not for children under 3 years. Adult Supervision.
Not recommended if you have nut allergies. For external use only. Keep out of eyes and sensitive areas. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Use of this product may cause your bath tub to be slippery. Take every precaution to ensure your safety.
We want you to be tail wagging happy with your purchase! See our returns policy here.