Cold Process, Warm Hearts
- Custom Handcrafted 9 ounce Sugar Scrub
- Individually made in a small batch when your order is placed
- Phthalate and Paraben Free
- Vegetarian and Cruelty-Free. Just ask Lucie!
- Select your favorite essential oil/fragrance or choose to have no added scent (the ingredients alone may have a faint scent).
- Have a specific scent in mind that is not listed? Create your own scent blend from our essential oil/fragrance list. Simply select Custom Blend under the Scent option and include your blend request on the Shopping Cart page under Add Note to Seller.
How to use: Apply warm water to your skin. Using a spoon, place a small portion of sugar scrub on your wet skin and rub in a circular motion avoiding cuts or sensitive areas. Rinse with warm water.
How to store: Shelf life is up to 12 months dependent upon how it is stored and used. Keep in a cool cabinet or closet. Do not allow water to come into contact with your sugar scrub. Always use a spoon with your sugar scrub. Avoid scooping the sugar scrub with your fingers to avoid contaminents entering your scrub.
Ingredients: Pure Cane Sugar, Coconut (Cocos nucifera) Oil, Shea Butter, GMO-Free Gluten-Free Vitamin E (d-Alpha Tocopherol), Essential Oil or Phthalate Free Fragrance Oil.
Not recommended if you have nut allergies. For external use only. Keep out of eyes and sensitive areas. Do not ingest. Test your new scrub on a small spot of skin and discontinue use if irritation occurs. Be careful when using this product in the tub or shower. Oil may cause slippery surface. Only use this product on your feet when you are sitting down. Be sure to towel off your feet well and put on socks or shoes after use to avoid slipping. After use in tub/shower, clean the bottom of the tub/shower to remove any excess oils to avoid slipping.